An independent agency that offers an inclusive work environment and an opportunity to forge your career path within the business is looking for an Account Director to join their team. With offices in leafy Surrey, they offer the opportunity to work in a successful healthcare media agency outside of London. Working in close collaboration with fantastic colleagues, this is a supportive and nurturing environment, where everyone's strengths complement each other to create an all-star team.
Known and respected by the industry and their clients, they work across therapy areas – there is nothing they do not do or have expertise in! You will produce impeccable media campaigns, joining the dots of media channels with tailored, meaningful, and measurable outcomes and taking a strategic approach to projects with a focus on HCPs and other healthcare audiences. From media planning and buying to SEO, PPC, and social and direct marketing, this is a varied and dynamic role to jump into and make your mark.
Taking a lead role in the team, you will offer support, guidance, and mentorship to junior colleagues, with fantastic collaboration and workflow methods to ensure transparency and ease on projects.
What you'll bring
- Previous experience working with pharmaceutical marketing
- Ideally, media experience or broader marcomms with the desire to work in media planning & buying
- Experience with HCP audiences
- Medcomms agency experience – you enjoy the buzz and pace of agency life
- Excellent at building solid and lasting relationships with clients
- Clear and confident communicator
- Mentoring experience
- Drive and ambition to succeed
For more information, don't hesitate to contact Nicky Stunt, Senior Manager at RBW Consulting, on 01293 364066.
- Healthcare Communications Project Manager
Job location: United Kingdom Job salary: ££40,000
An independent creative healthcare communicatio...
- Medical Writer with Grants experience
Job location: United Kingdom Job salary: £34000 to £65000
Role: Medical Writer (Any level) - with Grant...
- Account Director Med Comms, Remote
Job location: United Kingdom Job salary: ££58,000 - £62,000
A brilliant independent agency is looking for a...