Are you a Life Science graduate looking for an opportunity to use your degree in a creative, strategic, and dynamic role? Utilising your scientific knowledge to create and build relationships with top pharmaceutical clients at a creative medical marketing agency.
- Working within the sales and marketing team you will provide day-to-day support for the worlds top pharmaceutical companies, biotech and smaller pharmaceutical clients.
- You will have overall management of the CRM database
- Contacting potential clients, building relationships
- Writing proposals for new business
- Dependant on covid restrictions there are opportunities to travel to the US and Europe for conferences and events to showcase the creative projects.
- Have a Life Science BSc and/or MSc
- Have a desire and passion to work in marketing and communications
- Are organised and manage your time effectively
- Confident, friendly and build rapport and relationships quickly
- Strong communicator both verbally and in writing
- Amazing attention to detail
- Enjoy working in a sociable and fun environment!
Alongside a basic salary you will receive performance related commission, flexible working options, Life insurance, pension, wellbeing support, discounted gym membership and 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays!
With beautiful, newly refurbished offices with roof top terrace based in Central London. The location allows for a social commute and after work events. The team is fun, sociable and friendly a genuinely lovely place to work!
- Senior Director of Biostatistics
Job location: Job salary: £200000 to £255000
Overview The Senior Director, Biostatistics wi...
- Regulatory Affairs Senior Manager
Job location: Job salary: £750000 to £85000
My client is a large biotech company who are lo...
- R&D Lab Manager
Job location: Dublin Job salary: £40000 to £45000
My client is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical...