RBW Consulting is partnered with a full service Medical Communications agency, operating a suite of end to end Communications services for Pharma, Med Tech and Biotech clients.
As part of an exciting growth plan, a role has been created for an Account Management Director, to sit within their Account Management team. Reporting to the Head of Client Services, the key objective of this role is to establish, and account manage a portfolio of projects and programmes within their growing Scientific Communications practice, specifically related to Medical Affairs services including publications and Medical Information content.
A Medical Information and Publications subject matter expert, you will add this specialist experience to their skills mix, and will have experience selling and delivering these services, in addition to strong account management skills. You will have an exciting opportunity to shape the strategy for the growth of their Scientific Communications practice area, integrating this new capability into their wider raft of services for Medical Affairs customers, mining opportunities for new engagements, and leading their strategic and delivery teams to execute projects and programmes.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Growing Publications and Medical Information content businesses, introducing these capabilities and services to existing clients and assisting in the development of a new portfolio of customers, developing an effective growth strategy
- Provide senior level subject matter expertise to shape service offerings, forming strategic relationships with senior-level customer contacts and senior leaders across the business, resulting in new integrated solutions, business opportunities and expanded partnerships
- Support the achievement of growth targets for the Scientific Communications practice, specifically adding Publications and Medical Information growth to the service line, developing and implementing robust account growth plans and identifying and pursing opportunities for growth
- Lead delivery of successful customer accounts, leading programme strategy with support from our Medical Strategists, and leading delivery team to achieve strong customer relationships and high quality delivery
- Responsible for contracting and financial management of accounts and new business opportunities
- Responsible for leadership of business proposals, coordinating the right team members to contribute and liaising with client programme and procurement teams throughout; and for leading client presentations to pitch and refine opportunities
- Work with wider colleagues including Real World Evidence, Medical Information and Medical Field Teams, to harmonise the footprint with key clients and offer improved and integrated solutions
- Excellent understanding of biopharmaceutical lifecycle strategy as it pertains to Scientific and wider Medical Communications
- Proven expertise in developing, selling and delivering Publications and / or Medical Information content services in an agency setting
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent computer literacy, organizational, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to collaborate and work effectively through others in a global environment to deliver results
- Effective leadership skills in a matrix environment with proven people management skills
- Demonstrated track record of proactive risk management, using key metrics and performance data
- Good strategic thinking ability and ability to apply organizationally
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong Negotiation skills
- Demonstrated track record of good judgment and decision making skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Excellent Salary and Bonus
- Life Assurance, Pension & Private Health Insurance
- Additional Voluntary Benefits available including:
- Health Insurance (Dental, Health Screen and Optical)
- Health Clubs and Gym Discounts
- Senior Bioinformatician
Job location: Cambridge Job salary: £Up to £65,000 + benefits
Geoff King at RBW Consulting is working with an...
- Clinical Trial Manager (COM)
Job location: Job salary: £SEK780,000 - SEK820,000
Clinical Trial Manager (COM) / Remote in Sweden...
- Medical Advisor - rare diseases
Job location: Denmark Job salary: £Up to 900,000DKK
Medical Advisor (rare diseases) Denmark, Sa...