What makes them such a wonderful agency?
- Everyone has an entrepreneurial spirit and this is encouraged so that everyone is part of making a real impact in the healthcare industry
- The team are passionate and dynamic (and genuinely a lovely bunch!
- You will be values and a vital part of shaping the agency’s future and growth
- A genuine opportunity to contribute to projects that drive positive change for patients
- Super competitive salary, bonus and benefits!
- Client Relations: Build and nurture strong relationships with clients, serving as a trusted point of contact.
- Project Management: Effectively manage health and pharmaceutical public affairs projects, ensuring they meet or exceed client expectations
- Team Collaboration: Work closely with colleagues to develop and implement innovative strategies
- New Business Development: Contribute to generating new business opportunities and expanding the agency’s client base
- Mentorship: Provide support and guidance to junior team members
- Financial Oversight: Assist in building and managing client budgets with precision
- Proven experience in healthcare and pharmaceutical public affairs, ideally in an agency setting
- Strong client relationship management skill
- Excellent project management abilities
- Effective collaboration within a team
- Adept at identifying and cultivating new business opportunities
If you are a dedicated professional with a strong background in healthcare and pharmaceutical public affairs, this is a wonderful opportunity for you! Apply now or contact Nicky Stunt, Principal Healthcare Communication Manager for more information – firstname.lastname@example.org
Healthcare communications, Public Affairs, Pharmaceutical Communications, Healthcare Public Affairs, Pharmaceutical Public Affairs, Healthcare initiatives, Agency Experience, Healthcare Policy, Medical Communications, Healthcare Advocacy, Public Relations
- Senior Director, Head of Biostatistics
Job location: Boston Job salary: £270000 to £280000
A globally aligned Senior Director, Biostatisti...
- IT Compliance Associate
Job location: Cambridge Job salary: £23000 to £35000
I have an excellent opportunity to move into a...
- Formulation Scientist I, Lipid Nanoparticles
Job location: Boston Township
Company OverviewElevate your journey with an o...