|Discipline:||Operations & Manufacturing , Quality Assurance|
|Contact name:||Mark Bux-Ryan|
|Published:||about 2 months ago|
|Duration:||3-6 month contract|
|Expiry date:||31 Oct 2023 11:59|
Automation Engineer – Interim
I am working closely with the senior hiring team of a biopharmaceutical CDMO that is currently expanding its international capability. With multiple sites across the US and Europe, the business has developed a strong reputation not only in the cell and gene therapy market but also in biologics and vaccines, utilising their expertise within bioprocessing development and manufacturing.
Based on site in the North-East UK, there is the need for interim support over the next 3-6 months minimum, to enable the site to get up to speed with the automation of new and existing equipment.
In this position you will utilise your expertise to hit the ground running and work with the engineering team to push forward the automation capability across a range of production equipment, including but not limited to fermenters, bioreactors and purification systems.
You will lead the design of automated systems and develop automation control processes, whilst using your experience to provide guidance to the in-house teams where required.
Experienced in testing and evaluating your own work will be critical.
Very competitive hourly rate.
- Strong automation engineering experience within a regulated manufacturing setting
- Experience with SIMATIC PCS-7 ideal (Distributed Control System)
- GMP experience is ideal but if you can demonstrate other regulated experience, this would be considered
- Experienced of pharmaceutical settings preferred, especially within biopharmaceuticals but this is not essential
- Strong collaborator with the ability to work cross-functionally and build internal relationships quickly and effectively
- Appreciation for a customer focused manufacturing setting
Automation, engineer, engineering, manufacturing, production, laboratory, systems, freelance, interim, contract, mechanical, electrical, electro-mechanical, design, test, bioprocessing, vessels, bioreactors, fermenters, purification, DCS7, distributed, control, siemens
- Associate Director Regulatory Affairs
Job location: Boston Job salary: £180000 to £230000
RBW is partnering with a clinical-stage, oncol...
- Account Manager - Healthcare Public Affairs
Job location: London Job salary: ££35,000 - £42,000
A boutique public affairs and PR health communi...
- Account Manager
Job location: United Kingdom
🌟Join an award winning team.🌟Are you a dynamic...