This clinical operations manager will be accountable for the performance and compliance for assigned protocols with ICH/GCP and country regulations.
Working as a COM, you’re main responsibilities will be:
· Overseeing the clinical projects across Germany to ensure they comply with GCPs and SOPs regulatory requirements
· Oversees and tracks clinical research-related payments.
· Executes and oversees clinical trial country submissions and approvals for assigned protocols.
· Client facing where you will provide support and oversight to local vendors as applicable
· Take ownership of country and site budgets
If you’re a currently looking for a new clinical operations role and you have:
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience in clinical research
· Background with client facing roles
· Has the ability to proactively develop risk management and mitigation plans
· Fluent in English
· Previous experience as a COM
I would love to speak to you to discuss this role in a bit more detail.
Take that next step into clinical operations and reach out to me today:
📞+44 1273 952187
Job location: London Job salary: £30000 to £40000
Working on both internal marketing requirements...
- Project Manager, CRO Services
Job location: Job salary: £55000 to £65000
Project Manager (CRO Services) UK £55,000 - ...
- Project Data Manager / Project Manager
Job location: Job salary: £60000 to £70000
Project Manager / Project Data Manger Ashl...