Clinical Operations Manager
The senior clinical operations manager will be accountable for the performance and compliance for assigned protocols with ICH/GCP and country regulations.
Working as a COM, you’re main responsibilities will be:
- Overseeing the clinical projects across Belgium to ensure they comply with GCPs and SOPs regulatory requirements
- Oversees and tracks clinical research-related payments.
- Executes and oversees clinical trial country submissions and approvals for assigned protocols.
- Client facing where you will provide support and oversight to local vendors as applicable
- Take ownership of country and site budgets
If you’re a currently looking for a new clinical operations role and you have:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in clinical research
- Background with client facing roles
- Has the ability to proactively develop risk management and mitigation plans
- Fluent in English and French
- Previous experience as a COM in France
My client are a large CRO with their HQ in USA. This is a fully remote working role and if you’re interested, my client is really excited about an experienced COM joining their company where they can offer a competitive salary as well as an enticing benefits package.
Should you wish to take that next step into clinical operations, then reach out to me today:
? +44 1273 952187
- Senior Director of Biostatistics
Job location: Job salary: £200000 to £255000
Overview The Senior Director, Biostatistics wi...
- Regulatory Affairs Senior Manager
Job location: Job salary: £750000 to £85000
My client is a large biotech company who are lo...
- R&D Lab Manager
Job location: Dublin Job salary: £40000 to £45000
My client is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical...