RBW are partnered with a global pharmaceutical organisation that require a Principal Clinical Pharmacology scientist to lead projects and implement model based drug development strategy.
- Represent clinical pharmacology function in clinical development teams and be responsible for chairing early clinical development teams
- Provide guidance for dosing regimen and informing best strategy for modelling techniques
- Integrating data from clinical pharmacology, pharmacometrics and biomarkers into translational medicine plans
- Contribute to writing of reports and regulatory submissions from clinical pharmacology perspective
- Overseeing development of junior clinical pharmacology scientists
- Educated in scientific related discipline with significant industry experience
- Proven track record utilising clinical pharmacology and PK/PD expertise to drive early clinical development
- Understanding of guidelines from regulatory agencies including FDA, EMA etc
- Project representative and leadership experience with strong communication skills
- Basic understanding of modelling and simulation techniques
- Associate Director Regulatory Affairs
Job location: Boston Job salary: £180000 to £230000
RBW is partnering with a clinical-stage, oncol...
- Account Manager - Healthcare Public Affairs
Job location: London Job salary: ££35,000 - £42,000
A boutique public affairs and PR health communi...
- Account Manager
Job location: United Kingdom
🌟Join an award winning team.🌟Are you a dynamic...