Regionalised CRA opportunities – Award Winning CRO
6 – 8 VISITS PER MONTH
£40,000 - £55,000 (DOE)
I am currently working with an absolute gem of a company who are looking to continue with their organic growth and welcome the highest caliber CRA’s to their very high performing teams.
This is predominantly a regionalised position focusing on either London/South West & Wales. This will mean less travel however you will be working across multiple sponsor studies so travel further afield may be needed on the odd occasion.
It is quite rare to be able to offer regionalised monitoring positions and my client are keen to make sure they employ established professionals for these roles so you will need the following to be considered for the positions:
- Minimum of 24 months of independent monitoring experience
- Experience working directly for a CRO or Pharmaceutical company
- UK driving licence with the understanding that national travel may be involved from time to time
- Able to conduct between 6-8 site visits a month
- Driven and motivated to progress through your career with a supportive company
If you feel you have the above experiences and that you profile would meet with my client’s expectations, then please get in touch.
My client is offering generous salary bandings depending on experience with additional benefits including generous car allowance, private medical insurance, performance related bonus and many other interesting additional schemes.
If you have experience of carrying out both remote and physical monitoring visits and would be keen to work for a company that can offer great job security but also great working from home conditions then please get in touch so that I can discuss this interesting and exciting opportunity.
My name is Paul Adam, and I am a Clinical Operations Consultant specialising in helping talented industry professionals find new and exciting opportunities with a range of different organisations in the Life Sciences industry.
Please contact me on 01293 364079 or send your CV to email@example.com
- Senior and Principal Statistical Programmer
Job location: Europe Job salary: £€55 - €70 / hr
Senior and Principal Statistical Programmer (Co...
- Biostatistics Engagement Manager (Real World Evidence)
Job location: Job salary: £€60K - €75K
Biostatistics Engagement Manager (Real World Ev...
- SAS Programmer (Risk Based Quality Management)
Job location: Job salary: ££50000 - £80000
SAS Programmer (Risk Based Quality Management) ...