I am working with a large CRO who are looking for a CRA II to work on a number of oncology studies across the UK.
This will be a home based role with no more than 15 visits per quarter as well as being single sponsor dedicated with a company car included.
- Provide ongoing updates and support to project management
- Demonstrate a commitment to quality in all aspects of monitoring and clinical research
- Monitor Investigative Sites’ adherence to GCP, ICH guidelines and local regulations, and internal policies
- Supervise the conduct of clinical studies, ensure compliance with protocols, regulatory requirements, and good clinical practice
- Review, maintain and reconcile Trial Master Files against Investigator Site Files
- Provide county-specific expertise to ensure operational compliance with local regulations
- Work effectively with other departments and levels within the organisation
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience independently monitoring in the UK
- Strong oncology background
- Bachelor degree in life sciences or similar field
- Knowledge of regulatory environment and guidelines (ICH, GCP, CFR, EU CT directive and local laws)
- Ability to travel, including overnight stays
- Ability to drive a car and have a valid driver’s license
If you’re interested in this role, please get in touch and I will be happy to discuss this in further detail:
? 01273 952187
Job location: London Job salary: £30000 to £40000
Working on both internal marketing requirements...
- Project Manager, CRO Services
Job location: Job salary: £55000 to £65000
Project Manager (CRO Services) UK £55,000 - ...
- Project Data Manager / Project Manager
Job location: Job salary: £60000 to £70000
Project Manager / Project Data Manger Ashl...