Clinical Trials Assistant
I am working with a medium sized CRO that is looking for a Clinical Trial Assistant (CTA) to support their clinical team across the UK working in an administrative position.
- Audit TMF to ensure all require regulatory documentation are collected and lead
- Administer clinical trials according to good clinical practices and standard operating procedures
- Facilitate process improvement initiatives to develop a clinical research database system to manage protocols
- Revise and review informed consents to ensure all GCP and ICH compliance
- Maintain the quality and completeness of study master files across programs in compliance with GCP
- Support the setup, data entry and QC of the system to ensure accuracy and quality of data
- Strong background in areas such as: nursing, pharmacy, health care management or life sciences research
- Highly proficient in software applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong database skills
- Degree in life sciences or similar field
If you’re interested in this role, please get in touch and I will be happy to discuss this in further detail:
Job location: London Job salary: £30000 to £40000
Working on both internal marketing requirements...
- Project Manager, CRO Services
Job location: Job salary: £55000 to £65000
Project Manager (CRO Services) UK £55,000 - ...
- Project Data Manager / Project Manager
Job location: Job salary: £60000 to £70000
Project Manager / Project Data Manger Ashl...