Clinical Trial Manager - FSP,
Home Based in Germany, client dedicated –
Salary €75-90,000 basic plus bonus and benefits
Our client a leading CRO is currently recruiting for a Clinical Trial Manager to be home-based in Germany and work on a sponsor-dedicated role for one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies.
Typical Job Responsibilities will include
· Manages a project as Project Manager overseeing interdisciplinary clinical research programs ensuring compliance with Good Clinical Practices (GCPs), relevant Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and regulatory requirements.
· Is directly responsible in the Customer’s team to ensure project launch, conduct, and closeout according to the Customer’s and the Company's contractual agreement.
· Leads clinical team to ensure quality, timelines and budget management
· Maintains and evaluates project progress by maintaining timelines and other tracking/analysis tools.
· Responsible for project management components of inspection readiness for all aspects of the project conduct, including Trial Master Files.
· Provides oversight for development and implementation of project plans in accordance with Controlled Documents.
· Independently prepares, coordinates, and presents project material at internal and external meetings.
· Prepares project management reports for management.
· Develops contingency planning and risk mitigation strategies to ensure successful delivery of project goals.
· May train and support new Project Managers. Facilitates team training in accordance with protocol and/or project requirements, including therapeutic, protocol specific, and process training.
If you have already gained experience as a clinical project manager and you are especially interested in working for one dedicated client please do get in touch.
Should this not be suitable but are a Clinical Project Manager looking for their next challenge it would be great to hear from you to discuss other potential options.
For further information please contact Louise directly on +44 (0)1293 364114 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Business Development Manager
Job location: Reading, Reading, England Job salary: £Salary Range : £70 – 85,000 PA + Benefits
My client is a Reading-based growing biotechn...
- Statistical Analyst I
Job location: Job salary: £Salary- $107,000-140,000
RBW is partnered with a full-service CRO look...
- Senior Biostatistician
Job location: Job salary: £Salary- $160,000-210,000
Looking for a change? We are partnered with a...