As the needs for clinical trials are rapidly increasing across Europe, one of my larger clients in the CRO sector are looking to once again expand their clinical team in Germany.
This clinical trial manager will be working specifically with a dedicated sponsor on my clients FSP team.
Working as a CTM, you’re main responsibilities will be:
· Overseeing the clinical projects across Germany to ensure they comply with GCPs and SOPs regulatory requirements
· Update and check the Trial Master File (TMF) of the studies within Switzerland as well as ensuring that the site TMF are checked by the monitoring team according to CRO and Sponsor procedures
· Review and approve the Investigator’s Folder and Trial Master File prototype
· Lead the clinical team during projects as well as training CRAs and supporting the CPMs
· Ensure that the monitoring activities are conducted as per monitoring plan requirements
If you’re a bit bored of your current role and you’re looking for a new and exciting position with a large CRO working on their FSP team in Germany, then look no further!
I am setting some time aside next week to discuss this role with people like you who are passionate about clinical research and who want to better their career.
Take that next step into trial management and reach out to me today:
📞+44 1273 952187
Job location: London Job salary: £30000 to £40000
Working on both internal marketing requirements...
- Project Manager, CRO Services
Job location: Job salary: £55000 to £65000
Project Manager (CRO Services) UK £55,000 - ...
- Project Data Manager / Project Manager
Job location: Job salary: £60000 to £70000
Project Manager / Project Data Manger Ashl...