- Job Title: Clinical Project Manager - RWE
- Location: Fully home-based
- Salary: Up to €75,000 depending on experience
RBW Consulting are delighted to announce an exciting opportunity on behalf of one of our close clients. This CRO is expanding their RWE group due to growth after winning a significant amount of business within this area. Within their RWE team, they have approximately 60 project managers / directors with an average tenure of 10+ years within the RWE team. Once you join this department as a project manager, it is common to stay here for many years and work your way up to Director and Executive positions.
This is a great opportunity to join a supportive and stable team where you can support the sustained growth within their RWE group as a CPM or Senior CPM.
- Ensure RWE and late phase studies within a portfolio are conducted to reflect the design, scientific and client requirements
- Serve as the CRO primary contact with the sponsor for all project related items
- Responsible for leading and managing teams to ensure efficient execution of clinical trials
- Drive management of the contracted deliverables including progress reporting and adherence to time, cost and quality deliverables.
- May provide support to RWE study scientific and operations leads in strategic, high quality operational study planning ensuring cross-functional alignment on budget and timelines.
- Proactively support teams to identify and mitigate risks and/or issues.
- Drive performance improvement, operational efficiencies, and innovative strategies within the RWLP department
- Act as level of escalation and support for the Project Team.
- Provide input into client proposals and budgets in response to Requests for Proposals (RFPs)
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with clients to generate new and/or add-on future business
- Formally and informally serve as mentor to a junior PM staff member
- Lead and participate in internal CRO process improvement initiatives
- Remote and flexible working environment
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package
- Discretionary bonus
- Organic growth opportunities
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further or to discuss your career options in confidence, please telephone on +44 (0) 1273 049 215 or e-mail at email@example.com.
Please click ‘apply’ or contact Joe Pearce for any further information
About RBW Consulting:
RBW Consulting is a life sciences talent & strategic consultancy with purpose, delivered through what we call Human Intelligence. We help life sciences businesses change the world by giving them the people, insight & networks to innovate and scale. We are proud of our role in helping companies deliver better health and wellbeing outcomes for patients We give back by playing an active role in funding initiatives that change lives We’ve created a culture rooted in support, transparency and mutual commitment. We lead with our values from the inside; empowering and investing in our people is more important than short-term commercial gain.
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency
RBW Consulting is an equal opportunity workplace. We prioritize talent (both current and potential) over resumes, challenge the status quo, and value people as our most important asset. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, colour, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, marital status, visible or invisible disability, medical condition, national origin, veteran status, or any other protected status. We strive to be a diverse workforce that is representative at all levels and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
- Associate Director Regulatory Affairs
Job location: Boston Job salary: £180000 to £230000
RBW is partnering with a clinical-stage, oncol...
- Account Manager - Healthcare Public Affairs
Job location: London Job salary: ££35,000 - £42,000
A boutique public affairs and PR health communi...
- Account Manager
Job location: United Kingdom
🌟Join an award winning team.🌟Are you a dynamic...