|Discipline:||Operations & Manufacturing , Quality Assurance|
|Contact name:||Mark Bux-Ryan|
|Published:||4 months ago|
|Duration:||3-6 month contract|
|Expiry date:||31 Dec 2023 11:59|
CQV Engineer - Interim
Are you looking for your next freelance opportunity? Do you want to work in a cutting-edge biopharmaceutical facility?
I am working in partnership with a biopharmaceutical contract business that has an international reputation not only in advanced therapies but also in biologics and vaccines, utilising their expertise within bioprocessing development and manufacturing across multiple global sites.
Based on site in the North-East UK, there is now the need for interim support over the next 3-6 months minimum, to enable the site to get up to speed with the commissioning, qualification and validation of critical production and laboratory equipment.
With the CQV team taking a full spectrum approach to the specification, design and verification of new equipment and systems, this position will take a particular focus on the equipment already on site. Developing validation plans and protocols will be a key part of the role so as well as utilising your engineering experience, a confidence with documentation management is critical.
Very competitive hourly rate.
- Extensive experience in commissioning, qualification and validation activities
- GMP experience beneficial but alternative regulated experienced will be considered
- Experienced in a pharmaceutical setting, in particular biopharmaceuticals would be helpful but not essential
- Strong documentation experience – including writing and modifying protocols
- Must be a team player and work effectively with internal teams at all levels
Please apply here or contact Mark Bux-Ryan for further information.
commissioning, qualification, validation, engineer, engineering, manufacturing, production, laboratory, systems, freelance, interim, contract, bioprocessing, vessels, bioreactors, fermenters, purification,
- Senior Director, Head of Biostatistics
Job location: Boston Job salary: £270000 to £280000
A globally aligned Senior Director, Biostatisti...
- IT Compliance Associate
Job location: Cambridge Job salary: £23000 to £35000
I have an excellent opportunity to move into a...
- Formulation Scientist I, Lipid Nanoparticles
Job location: Boston Township
Company OverviewElevate your journey with an o...