I am currently working with a global CRO who is urgently looking for an experienced CRA to join their clinical team in Spain.
· Performs all types of monitoring visits: site qualification, site initiation, interim monitoring, site management and close-out visits
· Adherence to GCP, ICH guidelines and local regulations, and internal policies across monitoring visits
· Supervise the conduct of clinical studies, ensure compliance with protocols, regulatory requirements, and good clinical practice
· Routinely review the Investigator Site File (ISF) for accuracy, timeliness and completeness
· Provide county-specific expertise to ensure operational compliance with local regulations
· Work effectively with other departments and levels within the organisation
· Scientific degree/education preferred
· Experience with monitoring in Spain
· Fluent in English and Spanish
· Minimum of 18 months experience required, working as a CRA
· Ability to manage required travel of up to 75% on a regular basis
· Able to drive a car and have a valid driver’s license
If you’re interested in finding more information about this role, please get in touch and I will be happy to discuss this further: email@example.com / +44 1273 952187
Job location: London Job salary: £30000 to £40000
Working on both internal marketing requirements...
- Project Manager, CRO Services
Job location: Job salary: £55000 to £65000
Project Manager (CRO Services) UK £55,000 - ...
- Project Data Manager / Project Manager
Job location: Job salary: £60000 to £70000
Project Manager / Project Data Manger Ashl...