My client is a global superstar in digital health marketing that drives genuine customer engagement. They have a wealth of deep knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry, allowing them to define and implement digital marketing and media planning strategies, forging strong relationships and outstanding results.
The wider group is well established and known to be a leader in global health innovation and technology, with a friendly and collaborative culture that embraces and unifies no matter where teams are based. They work as one, partnered by passion, expertise and all-around fab people; this is an exciting opportunity to join and make an immediate impact in an inspiring space.
A bit about the role:
Taking full responsibility for end-to-end development and delivery of Omnichannel Customer Experience strategy across a varied and high-profile portfolio on international projects targeting health care professionals, patients and the wider health audience. This role reports directly to the Global Head of Digital Strategy and Customer Engagement; you will work closely with teams and resources from other disciplines across the wider group to develop and deliver high-quality recommendations and initiatives. You will develop, manage and present pitch proposals, planning workshops, strategy recommendations and project deliverables to management and executive-level clients.
- You are degree educated, ideally in either business, marketing, or scientific subjects
- You are clear and confident in your communication and build internal relationships quickly, as you will be the main point of reference within the group for Omnichannel and Customer Experience strategy.
- You are familiar with concepts and methodologies related to:
- Competitive benchmarking and landscape analysis
- Multi and Omni channel marketing strategy
- Channel preference identification
- Ecosystem mapping
- Customer persona development
- Customer Journey mapping
- Movements that Matter identification
- You will have experience and a passion for healthcare/pharmaceuticals and previous experience targeting HCPs
What's on offer:
- Fab starting salary
- Three days working from home
- Central London offices
- Friendly team
- Great clients
- Innovative and inspiring projects
If you are passionate about digital marketing, new technologies and innovation, please apply! For more information, don't hesitate to get in touch with Nicky Stunt, Senior Manager at RBW Consulting: firstname.lastname@example.org / 01293 36400
- Senior Bioinformatician
Job location: Cambridge Job salary: £Up to £65,000 + benefits
Geoff King at RBW Consulting is working with an...
- Clinical Trial Manager (COM)
Job location: Job salary: £SEK780,000 - SEK820,000
Clinical Trial Manager (COM) / Remote in Sweden...
- Medical Advisor - rare diseases
Job location: Denmark Job salary: £Up to 900,000DKK
Medical Advisor (rare diseases) Denmark, Sa...