|Salary:||£C. $150,000 + commission/benefits|
|Contact name:||Scott Marshall|
|Contact phone:||+44 1293 584 300|
|Published:||11 months ago|
|Expiry date:||15 Dec 2022 11:59|
RBW Consulting is partnered with a leading Medical Communications agency looking to bring on an experienced medical communications business development professional to join their global sales team. This role can be based in Toronto or fully remote options within Canada are also available.
The perfect individual will be an expert when it comes to a consultative solution-selling approach. They are hunters and love to win new business, connecting with an expansive network in Medical Communications, Medical Affairs, Medical Education, and Healthcare sectors.
- Develop a territory plan and outreach strategy
- Provide strong leadership in the development of pitches and proposals
- Full end-to-end sales process including identifying, qualifying, and closing new business opportunities and partnerships. through a sales pipe
- Focus on Go to Market Plan and Sales Strategy and execute key business development, sales, and marketing initiatives
- Attend trade shows and conferences to leverage networking opportunities, generate leads, and understand competitors’ offerings and trends in the industry
- Responsible for critical account planning, business development opportunities, and forecast decisions
- University degree, bachelor’s in business or Science preferred
- 5+ Proven business development expertise in both organic and new business
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets
- Associate Director Regulatory Affairs
Job location: Boston Job salary: £180000 to £230000
RBW is partnering with a clinical-stage, oncol...
- Account Manager - Healthcare Public Affairs
Job location: London Job salary: ££35,000 - £42,000
A boutique public affairs and PR health communi...
- Account Manager
Job location: United Kingdom
🌟Join an award winning team.🌟Are you a dynamic...