RBW are looking to recruit an IT Project & Business Relationship / IT Business Partner on a permanent basis for one of our Biopharmaceutical clients.
located just outside of Oxford the role requires you to be onsite 3 days a week.
Essential experience they are looking for is someone that has strong experience as an IT Business Partner being the link between R&D and Clinical parts of the business to serve as liaison with the Information Technology (IT) department and all other departments to identify, forecast and address IT needs.
• Serve as liaison with the Information Technology (IT) department and all other departments to identify, forecast and address IT needs.
• Understand the Business Strategy, IT Strategy, and business process area strategy and ensure that these are best aligned.
• Communicate the activities and project details within the business area into the IT team so that they can be best supported, and vice versa.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in similar roles within a Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology company.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience delivering projects within the R&D & Clinical business areas
- Associate Director Regulatory Affairs
Job location: Boston Job salary: £180000 to £230000
RBW is partnering with a clinical-stage, oncol...
- Account Manager - Healthcare Public Affairs
Job location: London Job salary: ££35,000 - £42,000
A boutique public affairs and PR health communi...
- Account Manager
Job location: United Kingdom
🌟Join an award winning team.🌟Are you a dynamic...