I'm recruiting for a client who is looking to recruit a knowledgeable and focused IT Project Manager who has extensive project and programme management experience, with the ability to lead on critical IT and business focused projects across change programmes. The Project Manager will be required to ensure effective delivery of all project deliverables, working across the full project lifecycle.
- To project manage and oversee the delivery of internal projects
- Work with the Business to deliver functional and nonfunctional business requirements, specifications and other products required by IT to develop the applications
- Ensure appropriate levels of engagement from business representatives to support the IT team during project deliverables
- Produce detailed project plans, issues and risk logs and resource plans to support project delivery using Microsoft Projects and/or project management tools
- Ensure that the milestones and exceptions within each project are managed and reported on a regular basis through documented stages and project governance
- Deliver to time, cost and quality providing timely escalation, issue management and remedial action as needed
- Develop strong and cohesive relationships across the business including workstream leads; technical/operational staff and senior stakeholders as required
- Provide regular project updates to the relevant parties
- Ensure that the project process through to delivery is documented in a proportionate way to the highest standards to ensure that there is an effective audit trail.
- Experienced project manager with a successful track record delivering IT and Business focused projects
- AGILE, PRINCE2 or equivalent methodology
- Able to analyse, develop and translate business requirements
- Experience of change management, business improvement methodology
- Able to challenge, guide and support project teams to deliver on project activities
- Experience of budget and resource management
- Ability to support and engage stakeholders and hold strong negotiation/persuasion skills
- Enthusiastic and organised, analytical thinker, good communicator with the ability to motivate others
- Good understanding of project management methodology and best practice (e.g. PRINCE2)
- Evidence of the use of MS Office products, including MS Project or similar project control tools.
- Associate Director Regulatory Affairs
Job location: Boston Job salary: £180000 to £230000
RBW is partnering with a clinical-stage, oncol...
- Account Manager - Healthcare Public Affairs
Job location: London Job salary: ££35,000 - £42,000
A boutique public affairs and PR health communi...
- Account Manager
Job location: United Kingdom
🌟Join an award winning team.🌟Are you a dynamic...