Geoff King at RBW Consulting is working with a leading CRO in the recruitment of multiple Lead Data Managers to work with one of their key pharmaceutical clients.
As Lead Data Manager you will have the opportunity to join a well-established team of over 30 Data Managers outsourced to work exclusively for a global pharmaceutical company. You will be responsible for the implementation and development of phase 1-4 clinical trials in specific therapeutic areas including Cardiology, Ophthalmology, Oncology, Neurology and more.
Reporting to the Associate Director of Global Data Management you will have oversight of project deliverables, manage key study metrics, lead a team of UK and EU Clinical Data Associates, manage internal stakeholders and external vendors for the pharmaceutical client.
Able to be worked remotely from home across the UK.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Developing, implementing and maintaining the Data Management Plan
- Execution of data validation plans
- Reporting on the status of projects and tasks
- Proposing solutions to process and technical issues
- Ensuring timely generation and tracking of data queries
- Interacting with the sites, CRA’s and Lead CDC’s
- Reconciliation of external data
- Min. 3 years’ experience within Data Management
- Management and team leadership skills necessary to lead a data management team.
- Proven project delivery skills.
- Excellent time management, people management and communication skills.
- Educated to degree level (preferably Life Science)
- Knowledge of Medidata Rave
A comprehensive job description is available upon request.
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity or to discuss other open positions which may be of interest please contact Geoff King on +44 (0) 1273 952 179 and send your CV through to email@example.com or use the apply button on this page.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.
- Senior Statistician
Job location: Job salary: £€55K - €75K
Senior Statistician Ashley Clarke @ RBW consul...
- Senior SDTM Statistical Programmer
Job location: Job salary: £€50K - €68K
Senior SDTM Statistical Programmer Ashley Clar...
- All level Statisticians FSP - Germany
Job location: Job salary: £Up to €90,000
Geoff King at RBW Consulting is working with a ...