|Location||London, Greater London, England|
|Salary:||£Salary: £65,000 - £75,000 Per annum|
|Contact name:||Rebecca Evans|
|Published:||about 1 month ago|
|Expiry date:||27 August 2021|
Medical Communications – Scientific Team Leader
London / Home-based
£65,000 - £75,000
Following new business wins, a leading medcomms agency are looking for a Scientific Team Leader to join their experienced and passionate team.
As part of a far-reaching global network, this award-winning medical education agency are recognised experts in the development of impactful, high science medical communications programmes that drive behaviour change.
With an already flexible approach to home working, the agency has transitioned well to being fully remote with open lines of communication and plenty of collaboration between team members. They enjoy a relaxed and sociable culture where everyone works together towards the common goal
Their work has a strong focus on meetings and symposia (much of which was already online), as well as e-learning programmes, training materials and HCP education, and they cover a broad spread of therapy areas including Cardiovascular, Vaccines and Oncology.
As Scientific Team Leader you will act as the strategic lead for your projects and enjoy a high degree of autonomy. Reporting to the Head of Scientific Strategy you will be responsible for some hands-on content development while also leading a team of writers, reviewing their work, and providing mentorship and support.
· A high level of scientific expertise, with minimum BSc level education in life sciences (MSc/PhD advantageous)
· Wealth of experience in a medical communications agency setting to Principal Medical Writer/Scientific Team Leader level with comprehensive knowledge across a variety of medical education activities.
· In depth knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and associated regulations
· Experience leading and developing junior editorial team members, and the ability to inspire and motivate.
· Superb relationship building and project management skills.
For more information please contact Rebecca Evans, Senior Healthcare Communications Consultant on 01293 584300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lead Clinical Research Associate - Medical Devices
Are you looking for a new and exciting opportu...
- Senior Medical/copy Writer (Healthcare), Munich, Germany - English speaking
Job location: Munich, Upper Bavaria, Bavaria
Are you are an experienced medical copywriter ...
- Clinical Research Physician (GMC registered) - Part time. South West of England
Job location: Job salary: £Based on experience
Our client a provider of clinical trials, is l...