Specialising in creative campaign development for leading pharma companies, this established agency is a strategic partner for their clients, and cover an interesting mix of work and therapy areas. Their mid-size team are agile, collaborative, and passionate about doing brilliant work.
In this role you’ll be responsible for the development of medical copy for promotional campaigns aimed at a variety of audiences including HCPs, KOLs and patients. Working closely with creative and client service teams, you will translate scientific data into accurate and informative content that engages and inspires.
You’ll be joining a flexible, friendly and supportive team, enjoy a broad range of work, and plenty of opportunity for exposure, ownership and growth.
- Solid medical writing experience in a creative healthcare communications agency.
- Scientific background and broad therapy area knowledge.
- Experience developing copy for a range of promotional materials.
- Knowledge of APBI and associated pharma guidelines.
- Strong communication and collaborative working abilities.
For more information, please contact Rebecca Evans, Senior Manager Healthcare Communications on +44 (0) 1293 584 300 or email email@example.com
- Senior Director, Head of Biostatistics
Job location: Boston Job salary: £270000 to £280000
A globally aligned Senior Director, Biostatisti...
- IT Compliance Associate
Job location: Cambridge Job salary: £23000 to £35000
I have an excellent opportunity to move into a...
- Formulation Scientist I, Lipid Nanoparticles
Job location: Boston Township
Company OverviewElevate your journey with an o...