Are you a medical writer looking to take the next step in your career?
Would you like to join a market leading agency offering superb training and development opportunities, and exposure across a variety of interesting accounts and therapeutic areas?
Due to continued growth, a renowned healthcare agency has an opening for a medical writer to join their expert medical communications team in London.
In this role you’ll be responsible for the development of high quality and scientifically accurate content for medical meetings, training materials, publications, and education programmes. You will liaise with internal teams, clients, and medical experts, and ensure work is delivered on time and on brief.
With support and guidance from experienced senior writers, this role offers the opportunity to learn from some of best in the business. You’ll enjoy a stimulating and collaborative team environment, flexible working, and an excellent benefits package.
To be successful in this position you will need -
- Medical writing experience within a healthcare communications agency environment.
- Life science degree, ideally combined with a higher qualification (MSc, PhD).
- Excellent scientific writing style, ability to adapt content for different audience groups.
- Superb working knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry.
- Strong organisation, communication, and time management skills
For more information, please contact Rebecca Evans, Senior Healthcare Communications Consultant on +44 (0) 1293 584 300 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Senior Director of Biostatistics
Job location: Job salary: £200000 to £255000
Overview The Senior Director, Biostatistics wi...
- Regulatory Affairs Senior Manager
Job location: Job salary: £750000 to £85000
My client is a large biotech company who are lo...
- R&D Lab Manager
Job location: Dublin Job salary: £40000 to £45000
My client is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical...