- Designing original pieces across all platforms finding innovative, creative solutions to meet project requirements.
- Taking a proactive approach to tasks, clearly communicating ideas and feedback in client and internal meetings and with the wider creative team.
- Prioritising your workload to ensure deadlines are met, liaising with all key project members to ensure work is completed on time and brief.
- Out the box thinking to find unique and innovative concepts and solutions to client requirements, making recommendations for improvements.
You will have…
- Previously worked in a creative agency
- Have a creative qualification such as Graphics or Design
- Be an experienced user of Adobe Creative Suite
- Be able to demonstrate experience and understanding of typography, layouts, and colour management.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have a genuine desire for creating meaningful work for the healthcare sector
My client is an award-winning healthcare communications agency, working with some of the world’s largest pharmaceutical organisations. They have created and foster a warm and inclusive work environment, putting their employees first and be known in the industry as a great place to work!
Alongside a competitive salary and benefits package, you will be part of a friendly team, supportive culture, and an established L&D programme.
For more information please contact, Nicky Stunt Healthcare Communications Consultant at RBW Consulting.
Job location: London Job salary: £30000 to £40000
Working on both internal marketing requirements...
- Project Manager, CRO Services
Job location: Job salary: £55000 to £65000
Project Manager (CRO Services) UK £55,000 - ...
- Project Data Manager / Project Manager
Job location: Job salary: £60000 to £70000
Project Manager / Project Data Manger Ashl...