Strategy can be a broad term, from the initial observations, questions and data to the live ecosystem after launch that needs to be monitored and updated. Appreciating that not “one size fits all”, my client has roles that cover your sweet spot of strategy.
If you enjoy:
- Looking at the granular details whilst still seeing the bigger picture
- Embrace asking “why, where, who and how” to ensure you have as much information as possible
- Deciding on the audience approach, the content & tactics that will have the most significant impact and how to measure the success
- Putting the plan into action and building long-term audience relationships through data-driven creativity and targeted omnichannel campaigns
- Bringing the ideas to life, updating the live ecosystem via data metrics and analytics to maximise engagement across all channels
If you enjoy all or any part of the above, my client ensures their strategists are in their “happy spot” of strategy!
- You have experience in omnichannel strategy
- Ideally, you will have a life science degree or solid experience working in healthcare communications
- With an analytical mindset, you enjoy solving problems
- Solid background and understanding of science, medicine, healthcare and pharmaceutical sectors
- Impeccable presentation skills and confidence in presenting to colleagues and clients
If you are an experienced strategist, account handler, or creative or medical writer looking for a new and exciting opportunity, please apply! For more information, don't hesitate to contact Nicky Stunt, Senior Manager at RBW Consulting, on 01293 364066.
- Snr Sas Programmer
Job title - Senior SAS Programmer – Early Phase...
- Senior Director, Protein engineering
Job location: Gaithersburg Job salary: £Highly competitive
I'm currently representing a large leading phar...
- Group Account Supervisor
Job location: Job salary: £$100,000
Are you looking for a role that gives your auto...