Principal Clinical Data Standards Consultant
I am currently recruiting for a global CRO operating in over 80 countries. They are one for the industry leaders striving to be the best at what they do. To achieve this goal it all comes down to employing the best minds and workers out there. If you also strive for the best, this company would be the perfect match for the next step in your career. The role is permanent and candidates can be based In UK or In Europe and will be able to work from home.
A Clinical Data Standards Consultant is responsible for supporting the operational staff in the use of CDISC Standards, Sponsor Specific Standards. They will develop tools to increase the efficiency, timeliness and quality of deliverables for data collection, tabulation, analysis and reporting. They will also define, and collect metrics about the use of standards. They will participate in the development of training of the operational staff in the areas of their expertise.
• Serve on Sponsor Standards and Technology Leadership teams.
• Consult with clients on sponsor-specific CDISC centric implementation projects.
• Participate in industry groups focused on the development of standards related initiatives
(e.g. CDISC, PhUSE etc.).
• Author, maintain, implement, and report status for Standards Related Project Plans.
• Responsible for the implementation, strategy, and configuration of a metadata repository used to manage libraries of CDISC related metadata, terminology and related standards.
• Mentor Clinical Data Standards Consultants. • Lead Subject Matter Expert teams on topics relevant to standards.
•Identify areas for process improvement which may increase productivity, quality and / or compliance of deliverables in the areas from data collections through analysis and reporting.
• Participate in the analysis of metrics and in creating recommendations to the management teams on process improvements together with the Director of Global Data Standards.
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity or to discuss other open positions which may be of interest please contact Ashley Clarke on +44 (0) 1273 952 363 and send your CV through using the apply button on this page.
Job location: London Job salary: £30000 to £40000
Working on both internal marketing requirements...
- Project Manager, CRO Services
Job location: Job salary: £55000 to £65000
Project Manager (CRO Services) UK £55,000 - ...
- Project Data Manager / Project Manager
Job location: Job salary: £60000 to £70000
Project Manager / Project Data Manger Ashl...