Principal Clinical Data Manager
My Client is looking for an ambitious professional from the Life Science sector to work as a Principal Clinical Data Manager.
I am recruiting for a technology led European CRO pioneering the way the industry delivers clinical trials in the future. Their decades of pharmaceutical industry knowledge makes them one of the leading experts in the field and are looking for their employees to share the same passion and mind set for the company ethos. This role would suit an adaptable, forward thinking and innovative individual combined with the industry knowledge of clinical trials. The role can be based in Europe or the UK (the role is fully remote).
As a Principal Clinical Data Manager you will provide leadership for clinical data management tasks and be responsible for the delivery of multiple, large or complex projects, acting as primary point of contact for client for functional aspects. Depending on your skills, experience and aspirations there may also be opportunities for specializing in certain data management aspects and mentoring junior team members.
- Extensive clinical data management experience in an ICH/GCP environment
- A degree level qualification or equivalent experience
- Have led multiple large or complex global oncology studies, ideally within a Contract Research Organization (CRO)
- Have hands-on experience in all end-to-end data management activities, including database design / UAT, third-party vendor management, (central) data review and close-out
- Have experience with defining data strategies and data flows for complex trials involving multiple data sources (incl. central lab, eCOA/ePRO, IxRS)
- Understand data structures e.g., CDISC CDASH and STDM
- Have significant experience using data reporting and/or review tools and creating programming specifications
- Are an excellent communicator and have experience working with global, cross functional teams and having direct client and vendor interactions
- Understand medical terminology and clinical trial methodology
- Have proactively managed project budgets, timelines and resources
- Have experience with preparing and leading client meetings (e.g., proposal defence presentations, kick-off meetings)
- Are great at planning, well organised and can work calmly under pressure
- Having been exposed to Central / Risk-based Monitoring and Real-World Data is a plus
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity or to discuss other open positions which may be of interest please contact Ashley Clarke on +44 (0) 1273 952 363 and send your CV through using the apply button on this page.
- Senior Bioinformatician
Job location: Cambridge Job salary: £Up to £65,000 + benefits
Geoff King at RBW Consulting is working with an...
- Clinical Trial Manager (COM)
Job location: Job salary: £SEK780,000 - SEK820,000
Clinical Trial Manager (COM) / Remote in Sweden...
- Medical Advisor - rare diseases
Job location: Denmark Job salary: £Up to 900,000DKK
Medical Advisor (rare diseases) Denmark, Sa...