£55,000 - £65,000
My client are a niche CRO based in the UK who are very much technology led and driven by excellence.
Due to continued growth, an exciting Project Manager role has been created. You will be part of a team who are passionate about serving and supporting biotech and biopharma organisations, delivering the highest level of clinical trials.
Specialising in Oncology, rare disease, cell and gene therapy, and data science and analytics, they are looking for someone to provide a high level of support to the team, project planning, financial/risk and issue management. You will also be delivering budgets, scheduling and putting the client first at all times.
Other duties include but not limited to:
- Provide project management leadership to the team through the project end to end process.
- Develop efficient information distribution systems in line with the project communication plan, communicate project aims and objectives to the team.
- Ensure the early identification of significant variance in budget, schedule and quality; ensuring appropriate interventions or contingencies are implemented effectively and quickly.
- To undertake contract management, revenue management, budget and invoice management, and defining the scope of the project. Adhering to changes from the client and implementing a structured where changes are approved and signed off ahead of the work being successfully initiated.
- Participate in the performance appraisal program by providing timely and accurate feedback regarding the performance of each team member.
- Mentoring of junior staff as required.
- Liaising with stakeholders as required
- Proven project management experience
- University degree
- Demonstrable ability of managing non-billable company projects
- Experience of managing project budgets
- PM certification
I look forward to hearing from you
- Freelance Senior CRA
Job location: United Kingdom
I am currently partnered with a globally recogn...
- Human Resources Director UK
Job location: London Job salary: £100000 to £120000
Human Resources Director – Healthcare techno...
- Senior Technical Manager, Statistical Programming
Job location: Job salary: £75000 to £85000
Geoff King at RBW Consulting is recruiting for ...