RBW Consulting is seeking a highly-skilled Project Manager. This full-service medical communications agency works with some of the biggest organizations in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry offering industry-leading digital capabilities.
With a long history of experience spanning a wide range of disease states and categories like; Oncology, Neurology, Women's Health, and much more. This agency is able to provide personalized attention to every client, leading to breakthrough ideas, innovative strategies, and customized solutions.
This position can be based remotely anywhere across the East Coast, US.
IF you are someone who is exploring something new right now and maybe this isn't right for you, we urge you to apply, so we can arrange a time to discuss your career ambitions.
- Manage all projects for assigned brands from concept through completion
- Develop and oversee project timelines to ensure that deliverables are on target and successfully executed
- Support the account team in managing the day-to-day operations of assigned accounts
- Proactively manage the dual expectations of Client and cross-functional agency team
- Manage the submission, review, and final delivery of projects in accordance with client and agency processes
- Effectively build client relationships in terms of project deliverables and client satisfaction
- Identify potential project risks/issues and propose solution
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 2+ years of project management experience in pharmaceutical advertising
- Excellent multi-tasking and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal, writing and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Ability to proactively manage competing priorities
Please contact Scott Marshall via email
firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to learn more about this opportunity and more we have to offer.
- Senior Bioinformatician
Job location: Cambridge Job salary: £Up to £65,000 + benefits
Geoff King at RBW Consulting is working with an...
- Clinical Trial Manager (COM)
Job location: Job salary: £SEK780,000 - SEK820,000
Clinical Trial Manager (COM) / Remote in Sweden...
- Medical Advisor - rare diseases
Job location: Denmark Job salary: £Up to 900,000DKK
Medical Advisor (rare diseases) Denmark, Sa...