Our well-funded and growing London-based biotech client has a range of Gene Therapy assets in either pre-clinical or early phase clinical trials, I am now recruiting a QC Analytics Specialist – Gene Therapy to lead the development, validation and transfer of analytical methods into CRO and GMP Aseptic manufacturing contexts by providing expert technical oversight.
This is an exciting opportunity to be an important part of the project by providing scientific and technical support for the transfer of analytical methods both internally and to third-party laboratories. Working with a market-leading biotech you will make a significant contribution to the development and execution of impactful Gene Therapy projects incorporating a range of clinical studies focused on potentially curative therapies for patients living with serious diseases.
As Principal Scientist in a busy and effective QC team, you will ensure that developed methods are fit for purpose and comply with both Regulatory Frameworks and the QMS as well as being the Technical SMEs for the methods provided.
If you have –
- Master or PhD in relevant Biological Science
- 5+ years of work experience in the pharmaceutical or other similar regulated industry (i.e. Biologics) gained in an Aseptic Manufacture GMP context
- 3+ Years ‘Hands on’ experience of Gene Therapy QC analytical development and validation
- Significant GMP and Aseptic Manufacture knowledge and experience
- Strong collaboration, communication and Technical writing skills
CALL ME ASAP FOR MORE DETAILS
This is a great opportunity to join an established company as they experience a period of exciting growth and development offering a wealth of opportunities for your own professional growth.
- Senior and Principal Statistical Programmer
Job location: Europe Job salary: £€55 - €70 / hr
Senior and Principal Statistical Programmer (Co...
- Biostatistics Engagement Manager (Real World Evidence)
Job location: Job salary: £€60K - €75K
Biostatistics Engagement Manager (Real World Ev...
- SAS Programmer (Risk Based Quality Management)
Job location: Job salary: ££50000 - £80000
SAS Programmer (Risk Based Quality Management) ...