About the company
My client is developing an exciting and non-invasive technology for the early detection of the second most common cause of cancer in the Western World. Like any cancer, early diagnosis significantly reduces the mortality rate.
Their high throughput platform combines advanced imagery techniques with powerful, cutting-edge data analytics and machine learning to provide low cost, accurate and non-invasive diagnoses that will significantly improve patient outcomes.
This well funded, start-up needs an enthusiastic Research Technician who wants to help develop exciting early cancer detection technology.
This position offers the opportunity to;
- Support the development of a career in healthcare research and innovation
- Contribute to the company mission of improving lives through healthcare innovation
- Help shape the direction of the growing company culture
- Learn about Raman Spectroscopy, sample preparation, metabolic characterisation and data analysis/interpretation
- Work with a broad multi-disciplined team of experienced professionals identifying and resolving both business and scientific challenges
- Drive continual personal and professional development
- Join an award-winning, purpose-driven, growth mindset company
- Education and experience in physical sciences (chemistry, physics, or related discipline)
- Established experience of spectroscopy techniques
- Sound understanding of experimental work
- Good computational and analytical skills
- Freelance Senior CRA
Job location: United Kingdom
I am currently partnered with a globally recogn...
- Human Resources Director UK
Job location: London Job salary: £100000 to £120000
Human Resources Director – Healthcare techno...
- Senior Technical Manager, Statistical Programming
Job location: Job salary: £75000 to £85000
Geoff King at RBW Consulting is recruiting for ...