Looking to move into consulting?
If you are an experienced medical writer with a strong scientific background, excellent client facing skills and an inquisitive nature, this could be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for!
I’m working with an impressive and successful consultancy who specialise in developing and guiding KOL discussions for big name pharma clients. With the use of cutting edge, interactive technology, they're able to provide support and solutions across multiple disciplines and therapy areas.
As Scientific Consultant, you’ll liaise directly with clients to take briefs and understand their key challenges. With the support of technical teams, you will create and manage a live, virtual interactive journey with leading experts, helping to guide discussions using a unique and effective consultancy process.
This dynamic organisation offers a collaborative, friendly and flexible culture. You’ll enjoy a thorough induction process, unique training opportunities and an excellent benefits package.
- Strong biological science background (PhD preferred)
- Minimum 2-3 years medical writing/commercial agency experience.
- Inquisitive and analytical mindset, with a passion for science.
- Confident and energetic with well-honed client facing skills.
- Excellent writing abilities and attention to detail.
- Organisational and time management skills.
For more information please contact Rebecca Evans, Senior Healthcare Communications Consultant on +44 (0) 1293 584300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Senior and Principal Statistical Programmer
Job location: Europe Job salary: £€55 - €70 / hr
Senior and Principal Statistical Programmer (Co...
- Biostatistics Engagement Manager (Real World Evidence)
Job location: Job salary: £€60K - €75K
Biostatistics Engagement Manager (Real World Ev...
- SAS Programmer (Risk Based Quality Management)
Job location: Job salary: ££50000 - £80000
SAS Programmer (Risk Based Quality Management) ...