- Provide security analysis and support across the organization, ensuring compliance with security and governance requirements, and taking proactive steps to identify and address security incidents.
- Log and report incidents to the business and third parties as necessary.
- Leverage the organization's capabilities, including attack detection, vulnerability management, and process enhancement.
- Define and report on key performance indicators (KPIs) for vulnerabilities across the IT infrastructure.
- Develop and apply technical expertise to assess the scope of an attack, its impact on the business, and advise on containment strategies. Offer guidance on system hardening and mitigation measures to prevent recurrence.
- Collaborate closely with other security team members and business units to identify and mitigate threats, and support operational teams on security matters, ensuring risk mitigation.
- Play a key role in Disaster Recovery testing and management.
- Contribute significantly to Audit and Compliance activities.
- Participate in the design and execution of test scenarios to enhance procedural knowledge and ensure completeness of work instructions.
- Establish and maintain the company's security policies and standards.
- Possess extensive experience in security incident response, including assessing security events, providing technical guidance, and leading incident response efforts.
- Previous work experience in a Security Operations Centre (SOC), with expertise in SIEM operation and configuration.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with diverse stakeholders from various technology and business teams.
- In-depth knowledge of advanced security analysis, memory and file system analysis, and attack vectors. Proficiency in technical security systems, security architecture, security technology, penetration testing, and Security Event Management methodologies is essential.
- Innovative problem-solving abilities and a creative approach to evolving solutions.
- Objective and accountable, with a mature and delivery-focused mindset. Previous experience in the financial services sector is highly desirable, as is familiarity with Zero Trust Security principles.
- Any prior experience in implementing security capabilities through technology and processes would be advantageous.
- Hold professional security qualifications such as CISSP, CISM, or TOGAF.
- Associate Director Regulatory Affairs
Job location: Boston Job salary: £180000 to £230000
RBW is partnering with a clinical-stage, oncol...
- Account Manager - Healthcare Public Affairs
Job location: London Job salary: ££35,000 - £42,000
A boutique public affairs and PR health communi...
- Account Manager
Job location: United Kingdom
🌟Join an award winning team.🌟Are you a dynamic...