Are you looking for an opportunity to be involved in exciting strategies, working as part of an experienced team supporting amazing pharmaceutical and biotech clients on their unique communication projects?
- Writing media releases, speaking with journalists and other exciting aspects of PR projects.
- Producing creative content and social media plans for a range of clients to ensure maximum reach and impact.
- Preparing and presenting information via face-to-face client meetings, proposals, presentations, or reports.
- Briefing creative team members and collaborating with them to produce outstanding works.
- Great at coming up with creative ideas and stories for media releases.
- Highly organised as you will be handling multiple projects at one time with clients in the UK and globally.
- Friendly, personable and confident – not only with colleagues but with clients too!
- A social media expert who is confident across all platforms.
- A clear and confident writer and communicator
- Ambitious, this opportunity will allow you to grow and develop your career, giving you all the exposure and elements you need to excel in your career!
Alongside a generous salary and bonus, you will have a hybrid working model and 25 days annual leave plus Christmas and New Year off! The agency offers an environment that allows you to develop your skills with a collaborative work environment and funding towards your personal development.
The agency is an independent, boutique-style agency that has a welcoming and dedicated team.
If you are an Account Executive looking for the move up or a Senior Account Executive looking for an opportunity to be given the responsibility and growth to excel in your career, please apply. This agency offers a clear and focused career path for ambitious, driven and dedicated employees.
For more information, please get in touch with Nicky Stunt, Healthcare Communications Consultant at RBW Consulting.
- Freelance Senior CRA
Job location: United Kingdom
I am currently partnered with a globally recogn...
- Human Resources Director UK
Job location: London Job salary: £100000 to £120000
Human Resources Director – Healthcare techno...
- Senior Technical Manager, Statistical Programming
Job location: Job salary: £75000 to £85000
Geoff King at RBW Consulting is recruiting for ...