Senior Account Executive
|Salary:||£Up to £33k|
|Contact name:||Scott Marshall|
|Contact phone:||+44 1293 584 300|
|Published:||about 1 month ago|
|Expiry date:||01 Jun 2023 23:59|
A small independent Healthcare Advertising agency based in the creative heart of London is looking to expand its continuously growing team with the addition of a Senior Account Executive.
Seen to be one of the leading creative agencies in the UK, they have experience partnering with the Top 25 pharmaceutical giants to small innovative biotechnology companies across therapy areas like; Rare Diseases, Oncology, Veterinary, and much more.
They pride themselves as an industry leader, constantly innovating and outdoing themselves. This is reflected in the culture of the business, where no day is the same, leaving nothing but excitement every day for junior members, all the way up to the senior leadership team who have been carefully chosen to help train and develop the growing organisation sharing their years of industry experience.
If you are interested in joining an agency that allows you to work across creative healthcare communications campaigns and to be part of this industry-leading workforce, we would love to hear from you.
The role responsibilities:
- Cultivate strong relationships with clients and colleagues, who can be relied upon to provide a smile and innovative solutions
- Work closely with the client services team, taking ownership of specific projects and making sure they are completed on time and on budget
- A good listener who can uncover client needs, taking an initiative to drive projects forwards
- Embody the agency's core values in your everyday role
- A science background is essential, ideally a BSc Life Science degree
- An ambitious, enthusiastic, and sociable person
- Great communication skills, paired with the ability to write to a high standard
For more information, please contact Scott Marshall, Senior Manager, Healthcare Communications
- Account Director
Job location: London Job salary: ££55,000 - £65,000
Join a prestigious healthcare advertising agenc...
- Freelance Regulatory Submissions Associate - South Korea
RBW Consulting are proud to be partnered with a...
- Account Manager
Job location: London Job salary: ££40,000 - £45,000
Join a prominent healthcare advertising agency ...