An exciting opportunity due to exceptional growth for a Senior Account Manager to join a dedicated, creative, and innovative Advertising agency. Working with health and biopharmaceutical innovators around the world, taking on a collective approach.
The team and company flourish on creativity, partnership, and passion to develop themselves and each other. They are a friendly, enthusiastic, and empathetic company that understands the importance of success is down to the happiness of their staff. Truly offering growth and development to ensure both the business and employees evolve.
· Educated to degree level
· Extensive healthcare comms experience within an agency
· Ability to coordinate multiregional client teams
· Understanding of the ABPI Code of Practice
· Organised with outstanding time management
· High level of attention to detail
· Proof reading skills
· Proactive mindset
· Friendly and effective communication when managing and mentoring the team
An entrepreneurial, hardworking, and fun environment with a collaborative and friendly outlook. This is an opportunity to thrive and develop and to make a difference.
If you want to make a difference and hear more about this role please get in touch with Nicky Stunt, Healthcare Communications Consultant.
Job location: London Job salary: £30000 to £40000
Working on both internal marketing requirements...
- Project Manager, CRO Services
Job location: Job salary: £55000 to £65000
Project Manager (CRO Services) UK £55,000 - ...
- Project Data Manager / Project Manager
Job location: Job salary: £60000 to £70000
Project Manager / Project Data Manger Ashl...