Geoff King at RBW Consulting is working with an incredibly exciting Biopharmaceutical company in the recruitment of a Senior Bioinformatician as they embark on an unprecedented period of growth in developing innovative therapies. The company is a leading next generation TPD company, working to bring therapeutic candidates from early-stage discovery to clinical stage research and commercialization.
The team are primarily based in Cambridge, UK, but an element of remote working is possible.
- Working on integrating different omics datasets with the antibody sequence data, including RNAseq data
- Reviewing relevant literature to build strong scientific cases around your findings
- Applying data processing and analysis pipelines we have developed to new datasets, as well as helping in the development of new pipelines
- Ensuring the best data management practices are upheld
- Working collaboratively with the team and with external partners
- Presenting your findings to different audiences
- Keeping current on new discoveries, methodologies and approaches that might enhance the company platform
Experience & Requirements
- A MSc (or equivalent experience) Bioinformatics or similar
- Mastery in integrating and analysing omics data sets, and deriving biological insight from them
- Experience with immune repertoire sequence analysis and/or antibody discovery
- SQL design & management
- Proficiency with Python and/or R
- An ambition to work with the team to build a transformative company
- A team player who proactively and directly communicates and collaborates with other team members
- Director/Sr Director Quality Assurance
Job location: Boston
ResponsibilitiesOversee suppliers of raw mater...
- Director/Sr Director Regulatory Affairs
Job location: Cambridge
About the JobDirector/Senior Director Regulato...
- VP Immuno-oncology
VP, Immuno-oncology- Cell Therapy CompanyJob re...