Geoff King at RBW Consulting is working with dynamic, global Clinical Research Organisation (CRO) in the recruitment of multiple Senior Biostatisticians to join their passionate and dedicated multi-sponsor team to support a number cutting edge biotech and mid-size pharmaceutical companies in bringing new medicines to those that need them.
As a Senior Biostatistician you will have the opportunity to work across a range of studies (2 – 4 at a time) on multiple therapeutic areas in phase I-IV clinical trials. Fully home based in UK, Ireland, Spain, Germany, France, Poland and Italy.
With 25 years’ experience and over 2,000 global employees this company is a fantastic environment for cross functional training opportunities, a supportive and collaborative culture and excellent work-life balance while working with some truly cutting-edge organisations.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Lead all biostatistics activities related to clinical trials as responsible project statistician
- Communicate with project teams, clients and vendors on statistical questions
- Develop and review statistical sections of protocols, SAPs and SAS program requirements and validations
- SAS programming and program validation
- Review and QC of statistical deliverables (tables, listings, figures, etc.)
- Perform statistical analysis and report results
- Consult on experimental design, statistical methods and approaches for the purpose of assessing safety and efficacy of drug products
- Mentor & train junior statisticians and SAS programmers
- Prepare and deliver presentations at investigators' meetings
- Address audits findings/recommendations, and follow-up on and resolution of audit findings
- Participate in the development of guidelines, procedures
- BSc in Statistics/Biostatistics (or equivalent).
- At least 5 years of relevant industry experience.
- Understanding of clinical drug development process, relevant disease areas, endpoints and different study designs.
- Awareness of industry and project standards & ICH guidelines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
A comprehensive job description is available upon request.
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity or to discuss other open positions which may be of interest please contact Geoff King on +44 (0) 1293 584 300 and send your CV through to email@example.com or use the apply button on this page.
- Freelance Senior CRA
Job location: United Kingdom
I am currently partnered with a globally recogn...
- Human Resources Director UK
Job location: London Job salary: £100000 to £120000
Human Resources Director – Healthcare techno...
- Senior Technical Manager, Statistical Programming
Job location: Job salary: £75000 to £85000
Geoff King at RBW Consulting is recruiting for ...