I am working with a CRO which is looking for a Senior Clinical Research Associate to expand their team in Poland.
· Perform on-site monitoring visits as well as site identification, feasibility and selection as required
· Responsible for evaluating, initiating, monitoring and closing out clinical study sites
· Ensure clinical projects are conducted, recorded, and reported in accordance with the project protocol
· Comply with Good Clinical Practice (GCP), Company SOPs and all applicable regulatory requirements
· Provide ongoing updates and support to project management
· At least 2 years of experience as a Clinical Research Associate
· Multiple experience in therapeutic areas, general medicine would be a bonus
· Excellent knowledge of ICH-GCP and any other relevant, local regulatory requirements
· Ability to travel 50% of the time
· Fluent in English and Polish
If you’re interested in this role, please get in touch and I will be happy to discuss this in further detail: email@example.com / +44 1273 952187
Job location: London Job salary: £30000 to £40000
Working on both internal marketing requirements...
- Project Manager, CRO Services
Job location: Job salary: £55000 to £65000
Project Manager (CRO Services) UK £55,000 - ...
- Project Data Manager / Project Manager
Job location: Job salary: £60000 to £70000
Project Manager / Project Data Manger Ashl...