This is a UK remote based role, where you will act as the lead pint of contact on scientific matters, whilst building and maintaining key relationships with clients and clinical experts.
- Creating and developing IME materials across both traditional and digital formats, on budget and to agreed timelines
- Ensuring your work is of high quality, scientifically accurate, appropriate for use and target audience and adheres to industry guidelines
- Acting as the lead point of contact on scientific matters internally and externally
- Building and maintaining key relationships with clients and clinical experts
- Providing editorial support and guidance as well as strategic input to assigned accounts
- Maintaining strong knowledge of relevant therapy areas, industry guidelines/regulations and best practices
- Contributing to business development activities as required
- Supporting and encouraging editorial team members
Experience and Skills:
- Life science degree essential (Higher degree/PhD preferred)
- 5+ years medical/scientific writing experience ideally within an agency environment
- Experience within a broad range of multichannel medical education activities including traditional (e.g. slide decks, meeting materials) and digital (e.g. websites, webinars, video, infographic) formats
- Ability to pick up new therapy areas quickly as required
- Previous line management and/or mentoring experience desirable
- Snr Sas Programmer
Job title - Senior SAS Programmer – Early Phase...
- Senior Director, Protein engineering
Job location: Gaithersburg Job salary: £Highly competitive
I'm currently representing a large leading phar...
- Group Account Supervisor
Job location: Job salary: £$100,000
Are you looking for a role that gives your auto...