My client is looking for an ambitious professional from the Life Science sector to work as senior statistical programmer II for their growing team.
I am recruiting for a technology led European CRO pioneering the way the industry delivers clinical trials in the future. Their decades of pharmaceutical industry knowledge makes them one of the leading experts in the field and are looking for their employees to share the same passion and mind set for the company ethos. This role would suit an adaptable, forward thinking and innovative individual combined with the industry knowledge of clinical trials. The role can be based in Europe or the UK (the role is fully remote or office depending on your location).
Statistical programming for both production and QC of SDTM and ADaM datasets, TLFfs, data listings, data summaries, figures and statistical appendices for global Phase I-IV trials.
- Responsible for the quality and timeliness of statistical programming deliverables.
- As Lead Programmer, to be primarily responsible for all statistical programming activities on allocated studies including planning and coordination of activities for assigned statistical programming team members.
- Active participation in improvements to departmental processes and procedures.
- BSc/BA or equivalent in computer science, mathematics, statistics, life sciences or related field(s).
- Excellent SAS programming skills (BASE, MACRO, GRAPH).
- Excellent knowledge of CDISC standards.
- Statistical Programming experience within a CRO Pharmaceutical/Healthcare/Biotechnology industries.
- Experience in statistical programming initiatives, and development of processes.
- Knowledge and experience in database design and structures.
- The ability to perform all duties as a statistical programming project team member with no supervision. The ability to perform all duties of Lead Statistical Programmer on several concurrent studies with minimal supervision.
- Expert knowledge of clinical trial practices, procedures and methodologies.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational/time management skills.
- An excellent investigative and meticulous approach to all activities and tasks.
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity or to discuss other open positions which may be of interest please contact Ashley Clarke on +44 (0) 1273 952 363 and send your CV through using the apply button on this page.
- Senior and Principal Statistical Programmer
Job location: Europe Job salary: £€55 - €70 / hr
Senior and Principal Statistical Programmer (Co...
- Biostatistics Engagement Manager (Real World Evidence)
Job location: Job salary: £€60K - €75K
Biostatistics Engagement Manager (Real World Ev...
- SAS Programmer (Risk Based Quality Management)
Job location: Job salary: ££50000 - £80000
SAS Programmer (Risk Based Quality Management) ...