Geoff King at RBW Consulting is recruiting for a Senior Technical Manager, Statistical Programming to join one of the world’s leading independent biotechnology companies to provide strategic leadership at a product level to bring the companies exciting product pipeline to market.
As Senior Technical Manager you will have strategic oversight rather than line management responsibilities for products across multiple therapeutic area’s including Oncology, Cardiovascular and Inflammatory Disease.
Along with strong technical ability with CDSIC SDTM & ADaM, datasets, review outputs and datasets you will be expected to be outgoing with leadership qualities to assist in project management and vendor oversight.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Accountable and responsible for the statistical programming study deliverables and submission activities.
- Set and drive forward the programming strategies such as functional standards and industry requirements for the assigned product areas globally.
- Plan and monitor progress of projects and address issues accordingly.
- Support FSP relationship and oversight; Ensure the product goals can be met via the FSP staff.
- Provide statistical programming product level input to developing and managing resource plans and budgets.
- Efficiently and effectively monitor and utilize assigned staff at product level according to priorities.
- Lead and/or participate in departmental process improvement initiatives and cross-functional working groups.
- Assist in study and system audits by internal and external bodies.
- Develop, review, and implement Policies, SOPs and other controlled documents.
- Provide coaching and mentoring to staff.
- Provide input into career development plans for all staff on assigned projects.
- BSc in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or related field
- SAS programming experience working within a clinical trials environment (Pharma, CRO or biotech)
- Knowledge of CDSIC standards and industry best practices
- Familiarity with R or Python
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate with a broad range of people across different functions
A comprehensive job description is available upon request.
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity or to discuss other open positions which may be of interest please contact Geoff King on +44 (0) 1293 584 300 and send your CV through to email@example.com or use the apply button on this page.
- Senior Bioinformatician
Job location: Cambridge Job salary: £Up to £65,000 + benefits
Geoff King at RBW Consulting is working with an...
- Clinical Trial Manager (COM)
Job location: Job salary: £SEK780,000 - SEK820,000
Clinical Trial Manager (COM) / Remote in Sweden...
- Medical Advisor - rare diseases
Job location: Denmark Job salary: £Up to 900,000DKK
Medical Advisor (rare diseases) Denmark, Sa...