We have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Senior UX/UI Designer to join our client, a leading innovator in the medical field. In this role, you will play a pivotal role in transforming high-level requirements into exceptional user experiences.
- Collaborate with product managers and engineers to gather and assess user requirements.
- Visualize design concepts through storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps.
- Craft graphic user interface elements, such as menus, tabs, and widgets.
- Define UX design goals and prepare proposals for presentation to the UX Director and other members of the Product Team.
- Enhance the company's UX design processes, suggesting new tools, workflow improvements, and establishing design standards.
- Work closely with the Director of Design to plan the delivery of design assets for upcoming backlog features.
- Develop page navigation buttons and search fields.
- Create UI mock-ups and prototypes to vividly demonstrate product functionality and appearance.
- Generate original graphic designs, including images, sketches, and tables.
- Present initial drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX issues, such as responsiveness.
- Make layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Adhere to style guidelines concerning fonts, colours, and images.
- Drive the UX optimization roadmap and ongoing initiatives.
- Manage testing processes, present findings to stakeholders, and maintain a repository of tests and results as a reference for best practices. Conduct ROI analysis of test outcomes and recommend rollout plans.
- Stay updated on industry trends.
- Conduct competitive analyses and regularly assess competitor strategies.
- Optimize existing web, platform, and mobile products through an iterative design approach.
- Create organized design documentation in compliance with UX standards.
- A Bachelor's degree in Design, Computer Science, or a related field is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years of proven experience as a UI/UX Designer.
- Strong background in designing user-facing web and mobile applications.
- Showcase a portfolio of your design projects.
- Proficiency in wireframe tools.
- Up-to-date proficiency in design software such as Figma, Adobe Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Strong teamwork and communication skills to collaborate effectively with various stakeholders.
- Excellent time-management abilities.
- Prior understanding or experience in the clinical trial or pharmaceutical industry is advantageous.
- Associate Director Regulatory Affairs
Job location: Boston Job salary: £180000 to £230000
RBW is partnering with a clinical-stage, oncol...
- Account Manager - Healthcare Public Affairs
Job location: London Job salary: ££35,000 - £42,000
A boutique public affairs and PR health communi...
- Account Manager
Job location: United Kingdom
🌟Join an award winning team.🌟Are you a dynamic...