SEO Account Director
|Salary:||££55,000 - £60,000|
|Contact name:||Nicky Stunt|
|Contact phone:||+44 1293 584 300|
|Published:||about 1 month ago|
|Expiry date:||01 Jun 2023 23:59|
Are you a talented Account Director looking for a new challenge? Do you have experience in providing strategic consultancy to senior stakeholders within the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry and digital marketing?
My client is a fast-growing SEO agency specialising in healthcare and pharmaceuticals. They are seeking an experienced Account Director to support senior strategic consultancy and client services for accounts within their existing pharmaceutical and healthcare portfolio. In this role, you will collaborate with the Accounts, SEO & Content teams to define and deliver strategic SEO programmes that exceed client expectations, and ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget.
As an Account Director, you will be responsible for providing direction and strategic guidance on multiple client accounts, evaluating activities and materials against the strategic objectives and providing guidance and support to continually improve. You will also have the expertise and confidence to challenge client thinking where necessary and provide strategic counsel, within and beyond the scope of existing programs. You will manage junior accounts team members and oversee their day-to-day work, and proactively identify organic growth opportunities within existing clients. Additionally, you will produce proposals and presentations for clients as part of new business and build relationships with key personnel within customer accounts.
• Ability to build lasting client relationships & experience in providing strategic consultancy to senior stakeholders within the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry or digital marketing
• Excellent presentation skills
• Extensive project management experience is essential
• Experience with client services and account management (with a specific focus on clients in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry beneficial)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an acute attention to detail
• Excellent time-management skills and ability to manage current large-scale client projects
• Strong numerical and analytical capabilities
• Experience of executing campaigns within digital channels beneficial
• Strong understanding of wider digital marketing channels and environment
• Knowledge of online marketing tools and technology
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Team player
In return for your skills and experience, they offer 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays, a discretionary bonus scheme twice per year, a smart pension scheme, private health insurance and flexible working (2 days per week in their London offices) and much more!
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to join a dynamic team in a fast-growing agency, then apply now to join this exciting journey to redefine global online performance in healthcare.
- Group Account Director
Job location: London Job salary: ££75,000 - £85,000
We are currently seeking a highly skilled Group...
- Senior Medical Writer
Job location: United Kingdom
Senior Medical WriterUK Based - Remote / Hybri...
- Freelance Regulatory Submissions Associate - Germany - Oncology & Rare Diseases
Job location: Germany Job salary: £€ DOE
RBW Consulting are proud to be partnered with a...