Ashley Clarke @ RBW consulting is currently recruiting for a dynamic Statistical Data Scientist for a global Pharmaceutical company on a permanent contract. The candidate will be expected to be office and home based
The successful candidate will join a leading global pharmaceutical company. They employ the best minds to help push the boundaries of human and data science. Their global research and developments centres are renowned for their innovations and collaborative environment to really push the boundaries of medical science.
You will be given access to cutting-edge in-house technology, allowing you to work on a global scale. My client want professionals with the same passion and drive to discover and develop medicines to combat
The role focusing on tool Development and sits in the Quantitative Solutions (QS) group. The QS is a centre of excellence for building high quality software tools to provide novel statistical analyses, advanced analytics and business solutions.
Working as part of Data Science and AI (DS&AI), you’ll be able to access technology at the forefront of science in an innovative environment, where you will have the scope to develop creative tool development ideas and approaches, and to apply them in your work.
In addition to the above, you will contribute to the development, sharing and support of new procedures and standards in software tool development, to enable QS to provide the business with a range of innovative solutions to a variety of technical questions in drug development.
- MSc or PhD in biostatistics, mathematics, informatics or related subject
- Experience of statistical analysis, modelling & simulation, and statistical computing, primarily using R
- Broad understanding of clinical drug development & the pharmaceutical environment
- Experience, or understanding, of end-to-end agile software tool development and lifecycle management
- Knowledge of other programming languages (e.g. R-Shiny, Java, Python, Spotfire, C/C++, VBA/VBS) would be advantageous
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity or to discuss other open positions which may be of interest please contact Ashley Clarke on +44 (0) 1273 952 363 and send your CV through using the apply button on this page.
- Senior Bioinformatician
Job location: Cambridge Job salary: £Up to £65,000 + benefits
Geoff King at RBW Consulting is working with an...
- Clinical Trial Manager (COM)
Job location: Job salary: £SEK780,000 - SEK820,000
Clinical Trial Manager (COM) / Remote in Sweden...
- Medical Advisor - rare diseases
Job location: Denmark Job salary: £Up to 900,000DKK
Medical Advisor (rare diseases) Denmark, Sa...