We currently have a very exciting opening as a Statistical Science Associate Director with an industry leading Pharmaceutical company. This position can be open to multiple east coast locations!
This Client has a proven track record of developing cutting edge products and drugs to help people live better lives. We are looking for experienced Principal Statisticians to join the Late Phase Oncology Clinical Trial team in an Associate Director level role.
Job Summary and duties:
This individual will be tasked with executing strategic, statistical thinking contributions to clinical trial plans. By utilizing collaboration with experts, you will develop design options and provide quantitative decision support.
You will be asked to:
- Innovate and improve study design through adaptive design and Bayesian methods, including trial simulation.
- Improve statistical methodology, processes, and delivery.
- Oversee all internal and external statisticians in the delivery of analysis and reporting
- Interpret and present clinical trial results.
- Preferred Ph.D. in Statistics or mathematics, or at minimum M.S in Statistics, Mathematics, or a related field
- Direct clinical trial experience within pharmaceuticals or healthcare
- A collaborative mindset
- Experience managing a team of people
- Oncology Experience is a plus
- Business Development Manager
Job location: Reading, Reading, England Job salary: £Salary Range : £70 – 85,000 PA + Benefits
My client is a Reading-based growing biotechn...
- Statistical Analyst I
Job location: Job salary: £Salary- $107,000-140,000
RBW is partnered with a full-service CRO look...
- Senior Biostatistician
Job location: Job salary: £Salary- $160,000-210,000
Looking for a change? We are partnered with a...