I’m working with a medium CRO who is looking for a submission specialist across many different countries in Europe to do a regulatory role within their clinical research team.
The submission specialist will be responsible for ensuring all of the marketing materials are approved by the sponsors as well as ensuring the client is prepared for the trial start dates in order to recruit patients in a timely manner.
- Prepare, review and execute regulatory submissions to the Sponsor/CRO, IRB and other regulatory authorities
- Assist with the preparation of initial study documents
- Communicate with PI and Clinical Research Coordinator with regard to pertinent changes to protocol-specific requirements that may apply to the marketing materials
- Monitor portals for updates and ensure site staff are made aware immediately
- Prepare regulatory documents for initial submissions, communication with clients and IRBs, IRB submissions and approvals, and filing and maintenance of the study
- Assist with regulatory related tasks at monitoring and closeout visits
- Bachelor degree in life sciences or similar field
- Experience with submitting submissions including ethic submissions
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a regulatory environment required
- Excellent professional communication, punctual, and responsible
- A self-starter who takes initiative and likes to be hands-on
If you’re interested in taking that next stage within clinical research as a submission specialist then get in touch today so we can discuss:
?+44 1273 952187
Job location: London Job salary: £30000 to £40000
Working on both internal marketing requirements...
- Project Manager, CRO Services
Job location: Job salary: £55000 to £65000
Project Manager (CRO Services) UK £55,000 - ...
- Project Data Manager / Project Manager
Job location: Job salary: £60000 to £70000
Project Manager / Project Data Manger Ashl...