You will guide and build a team of engineers and product managers as we build a digital biomanufacturing experience for our clients.. After raising close to $100 million is our Series B, we are betting on ourselves and looking to expand our team and enhance our existing product. You and your team will help build the next-gen of our customer experience and support the expansion of our operations into new areas.
- Scale out of teams in the Software Engineering Department while also building out a brand new group for Data Engineering and Data Science teams
- Spear head the team culture
- Work with other engineering leaders and the CTO
- Passionate about hiring, developing a team, mentoring, and leading by example in a fast-growth organization
- Prior experience building a high-performance engineering culture
- Able to communicate effectively to engineers and scientists and other key stakeholders
- Very comfortable in road mapping, budgeting and scenario planning.
- Prior startup experience
- Experience in a remote/hybrid working environment.
- Tech stack: Python, C++, React, GraphQL, SQL, AWS.
- Competitive salary and equity compensation
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance
- Medical and Dependent Care FSA
- 401K w/company match
- Paid Time Off (PTO) = 3 weeks of accrued paid time off, 10 paid company holidays and a week-long winters break
- 12 weeks of parental leave at full salary
- WFH stipend
- Senior and Principal Statistical Programmer
Job location: Europe Job salary: £€55 - €70 / hr
Senior and Principal Statistical Programmer (Co...
- Biostatistics Engagement Manager (Real World Evidence)
Job location: Job salary: £€60K - €75K
Biostatistics Engagement Manager (Real World Ev...
- SAS Programmer (Risk Based Quality Management)
Job location: Job salary: ££50000 - £80000
SAS Programmer (Risk Based Quality Management) ...