Geoff King at RBW Consulting is working with a specialist Clinical Research Organisation to the pharmaceutical industry in the recruitment of multiple Senior or Principal Statistical Programmers to join their FSP and embedded model teams as they continue to support several of the world’s most cutting-edge pharmaceutical companies.
As a CRO focused on delivering high quality statistics and programming support to these companies you will have the opportunity to work across multiple therapeutic area on phase I-IV clinical trials. This company prides themselves on their friendly and supportive culture where you will receive help on trials no matter how big or small the request. They also provide constant opportunities for promotion and growth due to their investment on staff and defined career plans.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Perform consistency review of clinical trial documents, TFL shells and dataset standards.
- Program and QC routine and ad hoc datasets and TFLs (in SAS) following specifications, applying good programming practice.
- Complete and review CDISC Validation tool reports.
- Lead internal and client study team meetings effectively.
- Present study updates internally and at client meetings.
- Line management or mentorship of more junior team members.
- MSc or PhD in Computer Science, Statistics/Biostatistics (or equivalent).
- At least 3 years of relevant industry experience using SAS.
- Understanding of clinical drug development process
- Awareness of industry and project standards & ICH guidelines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
A comprehensive job description is available upon request.
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity or to discuss other open positions which may be of interest please contact Geoff King on +44 (0) 1293 584 300 and send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the apply button on this page.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign.
- Senior and Principal Statistical Programmer
Job location: Europe Job salary: £€55 - €70 / hr
Senior and Principal Statistical Programmer (Co...
- Biostatistics Engagement Manager (Real World Evidence)
Job location: Job salary: £€60K - €75K
Biostatistics Engagement Manager (Real World Ev...
- SAS Programmer (Risk Based Quality Management)
Job location: Job salary: ££50000 - £80000
SAS Programmer (Risk Based Quality Management) ...